Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pure Garcinia/Cleanse ADVANCED Weight Loss Kit - REVIEW


The holiday season is upon us, which means the family dinners and Christmas treats are inevitable. I was excited to give this Diet Kit a try to see if it would help me avoid the "Santa buldge". The pack included 2 products called Slender Cleanser ADVANCED and Garcinia Cambogia ADVANCED. 

SLENDER CLEANSER:
15 day detox cleanse
Serving - 2 veggie capsules
Servings per bottle - 30

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA:
Burns fat for energy
Boosts energy and mood naturally
Reduces apatite 
Serving - 2 capsules
Servings per bottle - 30

I started taking one of each supplement for the first 2 days just to see how my body would handle it and to make sure I had no allergies to any of the ingredients. I had no problems and increased my regimen to 2 capsules/day by the 3rd day. I noticed a decrease in apatite right away, which is wonderful because it keep me from snacking or "grazing" all day! The cleanse definitely cleans and detoxes your system the first few days but that goes away once your body adjusts. I also notices a slight increase in energy, but not the jittery feeling you get with some products. After 12 days of consistent use I had lost 6 pounds, so I was extremely impressed with the results. I am almost to the end of my 15 day cleanse and will update my results later on. 


If you would like to try these products, you can order them HERE


*I received this #DietKit FREE to test out and review in exchange 
for my honest and unbiased opinion.  

Leave me a comment and tell me why you would love to try these products! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shawna,
    The Article on Pure Garcinia is perfect. I was looking for Garcinia Cambogia review. Thanks for Sharing such an awesome article. Keep Sharing such amazing blog post

    ReplyDelete