Thursday, February 7, 2013

HERE WE GO...

Here we go....

     So, two years ago I was a Preschool Teacher and Director of an Early Childhood Program at a Public School. After 7 years of working there I was heartbroken when the district's financial problems and budget cuts put me out of a job. To make things even worse, I bought a car the very day before I found out about it. Now what was I going to do? I cried... I was angry! It was sad to leave co-workers, children and families I had grown so close to. 
     Sitting at home, wondering what to do next only made things worse. Working with 4 and 5 year-olds all day was my exercise! So when I didn't have shoes to tie, messes to clean, singing, dancing, and sitting criss-cross applesauce on the floor...I sat at the computer....and did nothing. 
     It didn't take long for me to put on some weight and of course it gets harder and harder to lose. I sat at the computer looking for coupons, free samples, and anything else I could find to give us a break on the budget. I entered giveaways to win, I mean...you never know! I became addicted to entering these little things and won several pretty cool prizes, but the best one of them all was that CRAZY WRAP THING!
I had heard about the "body wrap" on several facebook pages,and began to see testimonies of women loosing the "mommy tummy" and "getting their sexy back!" It sounded too good to be true, and I absolutely could NOT justify spending money on it without knowing more. So I entered every contest, giveaway, and product review I could find for it! I won one and became a distributor to sell these bad boys in the same day! How can you pass up an opportunity like this with a product that is selling like hot cakes and changing lives! 
Two years later I am still a "Wrap Girl" and own The Wrap Room where customers schedule consultations, and distributors come for training. It was the best decision I ever made. Not only did I create an income for myself simply by sharing my results with an amazing product, I have learned so much about my health!
Welcome to my crazy life...more about that soon!

If you haven't heard about It Works Global or that Crazy Wrap Thing, and you want to give it a try...go to www.World-Wide-Wrappers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment